Everest University Online Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest University Online Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Went on four inerviews, one over the phone, one with the recruiter, one with senior director and lastly one with director of admissions. Each was anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and the questions weren't too tough.

Interview Questions

• General "get to know you" questions and 1 instance the senior director asking me to sell him a bucket of mints that was on his desk.   1 Answer

Interview

Interview was with HS Admissions Director. Hired the same day! The process also included a very brief conversation with the campus president for his stamp of approval. Background check was next. It took at least a week. Turnaround time overall was pretty quick. Upon hiring training was started immediately. Boring as all heck!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to do better?   1 Answer

Online Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview

People who conduct the interviews are not qualified to do so.It is apparent that they do not know much about the positions they are hiring for and are only given basic informaiton. If you ask questions they get a deer in the headlights look.

Negotiation

It was easy, always negotiate

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview

Hiring is based on a teaching demo. There was a panel of department managers and the dean. i was asked to tech a lesson for fifteen minutes. I was the only applicant and they loved my teaching.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was already an adjunct instructor.

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Received an initial e-mail for invitation if interested, to contact the HR department to set up a phone interview. Completed a phone interview, which lasted for approximately 25-30min. Provided with the date and time for the face-to-face interview, and spoke with a program director and an academic dean. Whole interview process lasted about 2 hours in length.

Interview Questions

• If we were to contact your previous and/or current supervisor, what qualities would they describe you as an individual?   Answer Question
    • What led to your pursuit to be considered for employment at our facility?   Answer Question
    • What do you feel are the 3 words to describe your strengths and areas for improvement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first with a recruiter, then came it and spoke to hiring manager. Then director came in and told me to sell my purse to him in a role playing scenario. I asked him why he was shopping for a purse, budget and features then repeated back to him that this particular purse fit that criteria and it was on sale today only and shall I wrapped it up as we take cash or credit card. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a fit for this role?   1 Answer

Academic Advisor Interview

Interview

Phone interview, panel interview with 3 directror (took about 2 hours). They called called me a week later and offered me the job. Started in the next two weeks.

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

(1.) Submit an application online.
    (2.) Called by an HR recruiter to line up a phone interview.
    (3.) Phone interview.
    (4.) In person interview like speed dating - 3 interviews from directors/senior management back to back.
    (5.) They called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was a student at a state university at the time I was hired, and I was hired for a mon-friday position that interfered with my once a week master's class, and they were completely unwilling to work around it and made me choose between continuing my masters class and taking the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called me with an offer. If I had known that I would NEVER get a raise or a promotion because of a compensation "budget cutbacks" freeze, I would have negotiated for more. 2 years, no raise, even though they promised us we would get one if we hit our metrics and passed the quarterly knowledge tests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL).

Interview

They put on like that have their internal process together but they are one of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked for. They are really selling you on a job rather then looking for a right person to meet a need. That is why the company is a revolving door and the company is crumbling.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

4 step process. Phone, additional phone, in person, final phone interview with big shots that was really to introduce themselves and not quite an interview. The experience was easy but a little much for the role.

Interview Questions

• How will you succeed in this position?   1 Answer