Everglades University Interview Questions in Boca Raton, FL | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Everglades University

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everglades University (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

The person who I was supposed to interview with quit the day before, so they scrambled around until they got two other directors to do the interview in a conference room. Before the interview was set up, they contacted me by phone and did a phone screen. After the interview, I got an offer by phone the next day and I had to sign their offer letter and complete a personality test.

Interview Questions

• They read from the job description and asked me typical questions. I don't think they really care who they hire. They will try anyone who seems qualified. YOU should be interviewing them. My sense was that this place reeked of dysfunction, but I needed a job.   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everglades University (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Meet with the dean in charge of hiring. Present resume. Discuss goals and discuss knowledge of the school.Discuss past employment in the field of expertise and provide examples of experience in the field of instruction. Provide reasons for wanting the position and discuss current or past employment.
    Provide some personal background information.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to come back to higher eduction.   1 Answer

Director of Student Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everglades University (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Last minute calls, "can you come in today?," then three interviews for which I was kept waiting each time by over a half hour. One interview was scheduled against a meeting, so after waiting a half hour, the interview had to be cut short. No return call or follow-up email after the final interview and attempts on my part to follow-up. This is serious dysfunction and no one there looked happy, so it must be the norm. Stay away.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you interview them. Dig deep and trust your gut.   Answer Question