Evergreen International Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evergreen International Aviation

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McMinnville, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evergreen International Aviation (McMinnville, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

Informal, lots of questions about experience and market knowledge. relaxed environment with very few behavioral questions. Had to meet with about 7 decision making managers that took approximately 2 hours ... last one took me out for lunch. Good experience. ended up getting an offer with a flexible start date.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cargo Market and Demands.   1 Answer

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in McMinnville, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evergreen International Aviation (McMinnville, OR) in September 2010.

Interview

Initial pre-interview done by a recruiter then transferred to the head of the department. They were pretty rigid and cold. Had to really stay on point in the interview. Discussed the hours and pay and what to expect from the working environment. Also received a tour of the area.
    -Later the head of the department told me they hired me cause they never met someone so confident in an interview. I would suggest to keep eye contact and be certain of yourself.

Interview Questions

• Requested examples of how I handled stress and difficult people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but I should have. I was insecure because I lacked a degree, but later realized that evergreen makes their deals at time of interview with no real raise later, even if you transfer jobs with in the company.

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evergreen International Aviation (Sacramento, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward and easy. There weren't many questions and I was hired through a current employee referral. All that was really asked were my available times and if I had any conflicting schedules. I was also asked if I needed any predetermined dates off.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. The Hiring process was easy and I was hired through a referral.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in McMinnville, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evergreen International Aviation (McMinnville, OR) in January 2010.

Interview

This company has the most comprehensive Interview process I have ever experienced.
    After initial telephone and Skype Interview, I was flown out to McMinnville Oregon for an intensive, but friendly and professional Interview process with ten of the top management key players.

I was shown great hospitality and had the best opportunity to get a feel for the real culture of this most successful organization. I was given every opportunity to explain my skills and ability and what I could bring to this organization. It was the best pre-employment history of my life.

Interview Questions

• What can you do to make this Company as successful as it can be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They ended up offering me more than I asked for because they expected mush. I did deliver.

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen International Aviation.

Interview

Be prepared with a 30-60 and 90 day plan. Understand what you will bring to the table and benefit the company's direction

Negotiation

Back and forth for a few days - we settled in the middle. No flexibility on negoiating additional benefits - like vacation - for top executives. Met with all top executives - in 5 separate division.