Evernote Associate Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Human Resources Business Partner

Evernote Associate Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at Evernote

1 Interview Review

Associate Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evernote (Austin, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

One of the most professional and seamless interview and recruiting process I've ever experienced. The recruiter was exceptional. She was prompt, thorough, and always there to answer questions or concerns.

The leadership team all took part in the interviews. Everyone is exceptionally talented and passionate about the company.

Evernote Austin office is led by brilliant and dedicated leaders. They are ready to face challenges as a team and truly care about their people and the work they do.

I went with another company because I opted for a different industry. It was tough declining the offer because everyone I spoke with was impressive. They're all great people. Would highly recommend joining this company, especially this office.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding prior experience in supporting employees and managers. The interviewers were all genuine and thoughtful in their questions.   Answer Question