Evernote Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evernote Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Evernote

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evernote in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and about a month later got an email from a recruiter to set up an pre-screen phone call. The recruiter was really friendly and seemed to genuinely interested in my background and genuinely happy to work at Evernote. There were then two technical phone interviews, which were a lot of fun--the turnaround time was quick, the interviewers were nice, and it felt much more like a problem solving conversation than an interview. After those I had a call with a hiring manager to talk about the type of work I'd do as a software engineering intern. Overall, a great experience--there are some really good people at Evernote!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Evernote

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evernote in December 2014.

Interview

Four interviews in total, most of which were technical. The interviewers were fantastic and I had really enjoyed the calls. They were sociable and focused on big ideas and understanding rather than micromanaging the details.

Interview Questions

• Questions about data structures, algorithms, and design.   Answer Question