Evernote Recruiting Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evernote Recruiting Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Evernote

1 Interview Review

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evernote in April 2019.

Interview

I applied through an agency and got a phone interview with Evernote Senior HRBP a week after. The phone interview was very tense as the interviewer gave me a feeling that I'm being questioned as I'm a criminal, her tone of voice was not friendly, I could even hear her the sound of her keyboard very loud as she was typing and I did not feel the chemistry right after 5 minutes of the call but I had to finish it.

A few days later I followed up with my agency and was told that I have been rejected, that's okay if they could not see my values but a few days after that I received an email from an internal recruiter from Evernote to invite me for an on-site interview so I thought maybe the HRBP changed her mind and thought she was too tough to me so she has decided to give me a chance? I contacted my agency representative to confirm but could not get a hold of him so I submitted my availability for an onsite interview, right after that I received another email from the Evernote recruiter saying that their Executive Assistant will contact me to confirm the on-site schedules for next week. A few hours after, I received another email from the Evernote recruiter letting me know she made a mistake to invite me on-site instead of another candidate. During my 15+ years of recruiting, I have never experienced such a bad candidate experience and so unprofessional. No wonder Evernote could not get to where they wanted to be and so many bad reviews from their unhappy employees on Glassdoor. Even the agency recruiter told me from the beginning not to get freaked out of all the bad reviews from Evernote as they had new management and will be improved their workforce but according to what I just experienced, it is going to take a very very long time for them to get there as they are hiring the wrong type of people for the wrong jobs and no wonder they are where they are right now.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience doing diversity recruiting and how I handle the recruiting data.   1 Answer