Evernote Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evernote Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Evernote

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evernote (Redwood City, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall it was a pretty good, professional experience and though I didn't get the job, I felt I was treated fairly and respectful. Had an initial phone screen with the hiring manager, then presented a homework assignment to another PM, then for the final round came in for a half day, presented another more intensive assignment to a group of folks, followed by 5 one on one interviews. The prep work did take a lot of time and it turns out they really want someone with a strong metrics and analytics skill set (which I wish was made clearer in the final round prep), but they represented the company really well and I thought my candidacy was handled well. And follow ups were always extremely prompt.

Interview Questions

• If you were to remove a feature, how would you measure the impact of the change?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Evernote

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evernote (Redwood City, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

- Phone call with recruiter
    - Phone call with hiring manager
    - 2 hour onsite to assess fit (2 sessions)
    - 3 hour onsite with team (4 sessions)

There were two main themes:
    - I was given a problem / challenge associated with the product and asked to go through the process of how I would solve it
    - I was asked situational / behavioral questions

The interview was pretty straightforward, no curveballs. It seems that Evernote is no longer asking candidates to prepare a presentation. I enjoyed meeting with the team. Everyone was extremely professional and the interviews themselves were more conversational, so the entire process was low stress.

The Evernote recruiting team is top notch, and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process

Advice: Make sure you use the product and try to empathize with the users. Approach each session as if you were in a work meeting with a coworker, as opposed to providing robotic answers to an interview question

Interview Questions

• I was provided a problem with the product and was asked to diagnose and solve   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Interview

20min w/ Source --> 45min with HM (CPO) --> 4hrs onsite, 5 sessions --> Offer.
    The overall process is very professional and efficient. People are passionate about the company mission and excited to be part of the ongoing "turnaround" story. Offer was attractive. I ended up not leaving my current company due to personal reasons and timing, but would recommend (10 on a scale from 1 to 10) the opportunity to someone else with fitting background.

Note that they did not provide any pre-interview prep guide or general area covered by each interviewer, but the questions were nothing out of ordinary.