Evernote Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer Intern

Evernote Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Evernote

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evernote in February 2014.

Interview

Applied at the Career Fair on campus and online, and got a phone interview a couple weeks later. The first interview was non-technical and they asked about my background and interests. Then I was given a coding challenge to complete, which took a few hours to complete. After I passed that, I was given a 45 minute Skype interview with an engineer. He asked me a web application/algorithm question. It was not too hard but I did not advance to the final round.

Interview Questions

• Frequency Counting of Words / Top N words in a document.

Given N terms, your task is to find the k most frequent terms from given N terms.

Needs to be O(N)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Evernote

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evernote.

Interview

I was given a phone screen after meeting with a recruiter at an on campus career fair. The recruiter was not that great but got back to me quickly. The interviewer was really friendly and even bothered to e-mail me the day before to see how i was dong as well as to confirm our interview. The Phone Screen was both personality and technical based.

Interview Questions

• The Interviewer asked me to code a question online on how I would implement a search. The feature had to be pretty practical and was very expansive he continually added on to the questions and cases that may not initially be brought up but were much part of everyday search functions.   Answer Question