Evernote Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Evernote (Redwood City, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

From start to finish, I had a wonderful interview experience with Evernote. After going through the initial pre-screen and phone interview process, I was invited to a recruiting mixer Evernote was hosting at their HQ. It was a great way to get to know some of the team and their culture before coming in for an onsite. By the time I was invited onsite for a full round of interviews, I felt even more excited to learn more about the role and the company. The entire team was very warm and welcoming and even included a full tour of the office. The seating style is open (no cubicles) and collaborative — even Phil Libin sits at a desk amongst all of his team members. Overall I was very impressed by the friendliness of the team and how helpful they were to answer any and all questions I had throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I didn't experience any "trick questions," nor did I feel put on the spot in a way that would have made me uncomfortable.   Answer Question