Eversheds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.7

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds (Washington, DC).

Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 4 exams, they did not answer my email's back after having constant contact by phone and email. Was never told if I did not get the job allthough they had said they would call me back to give an answer

Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)).

Interview

Very standard Interview - all usual questions asked. Interviewers were encouraging & friendly, helped you along if you seemed to hit a blank spot, tried to put you at ease

Interview Questions

• Experience, what you knew about the firm, why you want the job, pick a relevant topic that interests you...   Answer Question

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Too much emphasis on running the team and office on a "hotel" basis, you're supposed to be a top tier law firm not Travelodge. Employ people who are qualified and no about Facilities and not from a hospitality background. Gilding the turd will only work for so long before you're seen for what you are i.e. inept, incompetent, ill trained and embarrassingly like a team of Uriah Heep's.

Interview Questions

• Embarrassingly mundane questions by inexperienced people   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tedious, they want platinum service but pay only for bronze.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eversheds (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Took a while to set up, but when it eventually happened I thought it went well!!

Competency based so lots of questions about past experiences and situations. Worth having a think about challenges you've faced etc in the workplace and how you overcame them.

After weeks waiting for feedback, I finally had feedback that was completely irrelevant to my interview and left me feeling confused! Had they just come back and said I wasn't experienced enough, I would have been happier but the feedback felt made up (i.e. apparently I was nervous.....when they'd stated in the interview how great it was I didn't seem overly nervous!)!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you faced a challenge in the workplace and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eversheds.

Interview

Competency based.....bascially an hour of questions regarding experience being fired at you. Preparing well is the key and knowing your CV inside out.

Unfortunately, Eversheds seem to have policy of not contacting applicants should they not be offered the job......would have welcomed some feedback.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eversheds (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The Interview was supposed to last for thirty minutes and it lasted just 3 minutes. Please someone explain to me how you can get to know a candidate without asking leading questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. How would you see yourself in the next three years.   Answer Question

Reception Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eversheds (Doha (Qatar)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very easy. Applied on line, got a call and was interviewed by Managing partner. I was asked a few questions. They made me feel very comfortable and they were personable. It was easy, and a few days later I got an email with the offer which I accepted.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

follows a rigorous interview process which gives you an opportunity to get a feel of job one would be doing. I applied online; the recruiter picked up my profile and set up interview, following which I was asked analytical questions about how I work with others, what I would do in certain situations etc. Once I cleared the analytical test, I was asked to take creative test which i had to complete in 2…

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eversheds (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

Via and agency the interviewer was very direct, blunt and unfriendly. Definitley wanted to see what I would do when taken out of my comfort zone.