Eversheds Sutherland Graduate Triage Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eversheds Sutherland Graduate Triage Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Eversheds Sutherland

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was casual and the atmosphere comfortable. Both interviewers were welcoming and friendly. Emphasis placed on direct relevant experience - despite CV displaying none other than soft transferrable skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eversheds Sutherland

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was 40 minutes long and the interviewers were really friendly. The main focus of the interview was discussing what i studied at university and what i did at my part time job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Relaxed interview setting, started with general questions to test whether you had done research then got into the job description and asked about myself and my own background and how that fitted with the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Manchester, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Very, perhaps overly, casual one on one chat. They perhaps had already filled the places as I know my interview took place after the bulk of them had been conducted. It felt like more of a formality than a genuine interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about what I knew/felt about the job.   1 Answer