Evertz Microsystems Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evertz Microsystems Applications Engineer Interview Questions

1.5

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

HR called to setup an interview with 5 different hiring managers, one had called in sick, one was away on vacation, and the other had a conflict meeting, so the interview continued with the two present hiring managers, the one was professional, the other claimed he didn't get a transcript even though it was and still is attached to the email i sent wen i applied.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Evertz Microsystems

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Received in-person interview invitation from Evertz after sending my CV to them. Their office is based in winnersh triangle (first floor of one building). The interview is not difficult at all (lasts around 1 hour). Do prepare a previous project you've done and investigate the broadcast system. ensure to explain everything clearly.

Interview Questions

• draw a diagram about your previous project and explain it.   Answer Question