KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Interview Question

Payroll Manager Interview

-San Jose, CA

RFI Comm. & Security Systems

Everyone was kind in the interviews. They have FOX NEWS playing in the lobby while waiting for your appointment which was rather daunting. i.e. "How can I ever work for someone with a FOX NEWS brainwashed mentality. That part was the scariest of all. They make you take a basic accounting principals written exam and then a 'Personality / Culture Examination' They won't tell you but I guess I failed the culture exam because after round 3 of interviews with the CEO and Board, they loved me but after the 'Culture Exam' I didn't hear back for a month. They did low ball the pay rate during discussion. In the end, I am happy that I wasn't selected. You see, my neighbor watches FOX NEWS religiously and we get into some heated arguments... I cannot imagine keeping my mouth shut when the CEO is of the same mindset. If you really want to work for them, learn how to cheat on the personality / culture fit exam.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

Really? Fox News is where you draw the line? And the North Korea comment is just unbelievable.

Anonymous on

So you judge someone's business ethics and personality by what they watch on tv. Sounds like you have some bitterness and other liberal issues you need to let go of. Focus on getting the job!! Make some money and trend your own garden. Life is Too $hort.

Anonymous on

I'm happy that I didn't go to work for someone who plays FOX NEWS in their lobby... yikes ! That reminds me of North Korea... Where all TVs must be turned on to hear 'the great leaders' comments 24/7

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

RFI Comm. & Security Systems Careers

Cover image for RFI Comm. & Security Systems

RFI Communications & Security Systems is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and...More

• Join Our Team