Evine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evine Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evine.

Interview

Had several Phone interviews then an in person interview with a couple different people. One from HR and another from the department I was interviewing for. Once the interview process was finished I had to do a drug test, then started orientation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had a conflict with a co worker and what you did to resolve it?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evine (Eden Prairie, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was informal. Good questions were asked. There were several individuals involved in the interview were very professional and seemed very interested in my answers and work experience. I enjoyed meeting with each of the department leaders as well. They were very informative and did a good job of explaining the culture. I believe this would be a great organization to work for.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evine (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Very conversational. It seems like they were going through some re-branding and some were confident more than others in the company. They made you feel very comfortable, but one thing I would point out is the process of hearing back from the company.

I was told I would hear back in 3 days to a week, which turned into a month. I understand the process takes awhile but keep in mind for those who have jobs that take off for work to setup interviews.

The dept I interviewed with seem like they butted heads with higher ups and it made me feel like that it was "too corporate" which is why I was happy to hear ( a month later) that I didn't receive the position.

Very nice people and easy to talk to, but the only con was playing the waiting game. I wish them the best.

Interview Questions

• They basically just go through your resume and ask questions about your past job experiences   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evine.

Interview

I was called and notified that they would like to interview me. Went to the corporate office to have a 15 minute interview with the HR team. Immediately after I interviewed with the buying team for 20 minutes (job overview and questions for me). There was a drug test and then an offer was made. Quick and easy process.

Visual Product Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evine (Eden Prairie, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Simple phone interview and then second interview with HR and Visuals Supervisor. Questions in the in person interview were pretty basic interview questions you would be asked. I asked a lot of information about the ability to grow within the company and feel like I was given false advice on how quick the process would be so I would take the job. I did like that I was given a full tour of the company and studios during my interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous experience will help you in this role?   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Evine (Eden Prairie, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

Had four separate interviews (phone, in person with hiring manager, then a panel with four other people). They were fairly basic questions. Some of them seemed very unorganized. I went through a four week process only to learn they went with an internal hire. They even have an entire section in the parking lot reserved for "Potential Hires".

Product Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evine (Eden Prairie, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

I received a phone screen interview from HR. Then received a call-back a week late to come in for an on-site interview with HR, Manager and Department manager. The process took about two-weeks and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• -With HR, it was more about a "get to know you" sort of conversation. She explained to me briefly about the job position, company and benefits.
      -With the manager of the position which I applied for, she asked me traditional interview questions and about 8-10 total of behavioral/situational questions....such as the "Tell me about a time...". A little nerve-wrecking, but wasn't too intense as long as you study/prepare for those type of questions.
      -With the department manager, she was super chill, laid-back and very easy to talk with. With her, it was more about a "get to know you" type of interview. She asked a few traditional questions. Very easy to converse with.   Answer Question

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evine.

Interview

Had a group interview with 3 other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that people miss interrupt about you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Evine.

Interview

I applied in March and heard back in June. First was a phone screening, then panel interview. My panel interview consisted of 5 candidates, one hour with two HR personnel and an hour and a half with four buyers. Then a one on one interview with a buyer. There was about a week between interviews and hearing from the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time of conflict or mistake you made and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evine (Eden Prairie, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Simple questions, prior experience questions, ask about computer skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't take the job