Cover image for Evolent Health

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Evolent Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 244 of over 244 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Evolent Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

This was a very lengthy interview with 5 team members individually over the course of the interview, overall it lasted over four hours which was the longest interview I have ever experienced yet I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time star questions...
    Answer Question

Evolent Health

Application

I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

I have Just one round Panel interview., asking some easy technical and behavior experience questions. Very quick and efficient. Take less than 1 week. Hr- team interview - offer. Word word word

Interview Questions
  • Easy technical like Central limit theorem. And some questions about your own experience

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

39min

works at

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

I already put in my 2 weeks notice to my work place, my supervisor was mad at me because since I just received retention bonus that will expire for a year, she’s saying I can’t leave. She has explained to me that if I leave, I might have to pay back the retention bonus. Do you think they will reject my 2 weeks notice or I just can pay them back? I need to get out from this toxic work environment. I did not tell them that I already accept another job which is better pay.

2 Comments

Healthcare

128K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Evolent Health~625415
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Evolent Health? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Evolent Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Evolent Health

Application

I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

Product specific based interview questions are centric and healthcare knowledge or any clinical based knowledge and experience guage are part of different stages of interview process included. This is overall process details and finds

Interview Questions
  • Product specific are more in looking for

Evolent Health

Application

I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

Smooth and easy . Job fair is how I end up going forward with evolent. The hiring process was easy and quick also.no uniform code , downtown building view so many options for lunch and breakfast

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Pune)

Interview

It has been the worst experience I had with Evolent Health. Please don’t rely on the HR team to respond to your emails and calls even though if you had the best interview in you career. I eventually applied at other companies and is now at better position than Evolent Health was previously offering me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Evolent Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

its smooth, very lean and the team is very cooperative. Had a great experience during the hiring process. Everything seemed structured and organized. the panel were all very amiable and patient in hearing and correcting respectfully if any question went wrong.

Interview Questions
  • about experience and challenges and previous team handling exp.

Anonymous Employee in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Schenectady, NY) in Oct 2022

Interview

I applied interview received an offer and now they are having issues with Bright Health has a start date for Nov 7th now told to seek other opportunities after receiving the offer I had declined other offers

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had to work with someone outside of your team (with different priorities or perspectives) to initiate a change or come to an agreed upon solution.

Evolent Health

Application

I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

Got reached out by a recruiter who said they were looking for intro data scientists and didnt need too much experience. Interview process went fine and they said they liked me and showed incredible interest but then went from 100 to 0 in a day when they basically said they decided to go with someone else internally because they had more coding experience. Why tf would you say you dont need coding experience for a JUNIOR position and then say sorry we went with someone else because they have coding experience?! It was a total mislead and such disrespect to the interviewer. Also if coding was that important, then test the candidate for it instead of assuming stuff without any evidence. Horrible! dont work here! i cant imagine how bad it must be to work here if basic interview process is so bad. I actually had average amount of coding experience with an ongoing masters degree in the area. Stupid process

Interview Questions
  • Just behavioral stuff that didnt really test my coding skills but got docked points for not having it anyway? BS
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Upper Marlboro, MD) in Sep 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me 2 months after I initially applied to the position. Asked a few questions and stated she was very impressed and would schedule an interview with the hiring managers. Virtual Interview was scheduled a week later. Hiring managers (2) were nearly 10 mins late to virtual interview, they did not get on camera. Explained the position and asked me to walk them through my resume. Behavioral questions were asked shortly after and I was told I would be able to ask any questions that I may have afterwards. Once the behavioral questions were asked they both became very distracted in between me answering the questions. One of the hiring managers had to step away as you could hear someone knocking on her door and she began having a conversation with them. The other manger asked 2 more questions and begin to rush through the rest of the interview. She told me the next step would be to look out for an email with an assessment from a lady with the initial (A) and once the assessment was completed they would reach out to me with a decision. I didn’t get to ask any questions, I did not receive the email with the assessment from (A) as promised, and they did not follow up with a decision at all. I sent a follow up email to both hiring managers with no response. 2 weeks later i sent a follow up email to the recruiter and didn’t receive a response either. I interviewed 9/15/22 and the candidate portal just updated to “not selected” I was genuinely looking forward to working with this company and being apart of their evolution. However, I’m shocked to to say the least with how they ghosted me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Pune) in Sep 2022

Interview

Cleared 3 rounds of interview. 1st technical, 2nd techno functional, 3rd HR. Submitted documents for offer letter process which I never received. Never apply to this company. Worst HR experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 244 Interviews

Evolent Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Evolent Health as 45.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.80 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Director and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Analyst and Executive Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Evolent Health takes an average of 35 days when considering 212 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 26 days), whereas Director roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 53 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Evolent Health according to 212 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 33.47%

Work at Evolent Health? Share Your Experiences

Evolent Health logo

Evolent Health Careers

Cover image for Evolent Health

Our Company Evolent Health partners with payers and providers to dramatically reduce the total cost of care, improve clinical quality and...More

• Our Culture
  • Our Values
  • Hiring Process
  • D & I

Company Updates

9 days ago

Community
To honor the work and message of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., a team of Chicago-area Evolenteers and their families spent part of Monday supporting our community partner, Cradles to Crayons Chicago. The volunteers helped sort donations at The Giving Factory, where Cradles to Crayons packages and distributes seasonally appropriate clothing to local children living in homeless or low-income situations. The youngest volunteers even helped with creating fun cards that could be included in the packages. These efforts are part of our giving initiatives that support medical, social, behavioral and financial improvements in the communities where we live and work.
Shared image

60 days ago

Culture
Evolenteers joined together for a service project to support our Chicago community partner, Cradles to Crayons. Our teams were able to support by dropping off in person donations, virtually donating items through our Amazon Wishlist, or helping us package and sort donations. We had brunch, giveaways, and service all wrapped in one day! Our community partner even joined us for the fun. The donations allowed us to package 104 holiday hygiene kits - half of the kits contained essentials for newborns which will go to Mount Sanai hospital to be sent home with every newborn that is delivered starting next week & the others will go to school-aged children in need. We also collected other various supplies that will be sent home with families!
Shared image

Evolent Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Evolent Health photo of: 800 N. Glebe Road
Evolent Health photo of: ECP Goat Yoga
Evolent Health photo of: Pune vaccination drive
Evolent Health photo of: Our president takes the kids to a Halloween party
Evolent Health photo of: Tulip planting
Evolent Health photo of: Sandwhich making!
Evolent Health photo of: Making Sandwhichs for the Homeless