Evolent Health Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 213 of over 213 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evolent Health

Evolent Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

Literally, like 3 interviews. No offer. Not even a no, thank you. Highly unprofessional after wasting your time for not 1, or 2, but 3 INTERVIEWS. Not even for a high security job like nursing or in a facility! This is a work from home call center job. Get over yourselves already, be more professional.

Interview Questions
  • The first interview was screening, second was with the hiring manager, third was with the panel to see if you will get along with the team. No follow up after that.
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Evolent Health

Application

I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

The interview was very short and sweet. I was asked your typical interview questions. The hiring manager was really sweet and we talked about a lot of great things and role of the positions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Evolent Health

Join the conversation on

Healthcare Consultants

20d

a

Management Consultant

Thoughts on Evolent Health?

6 Comments

Join the conversation on

Evolent Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health in Sep 2021

Interview

Initial screen with HR, followed by interview with hiring manager. HR person was a great intro to the company. Hiring manager on the other hand showed up late, never went on video and oozed negativity. Was actually hiring for a position very unlike the job posting. Never heard back after interview. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Evolent Health

Application

I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

It was pretty simple. Interview with the team and the director. They made me feel welcomed. For my position, there was not a technical round so it wasn't complicated. Just be prepared to explain your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Evolent Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

Because of COVID we did a group interview on Microsoft Teams. If you don’t have the app they will tell you to download it. They prefer everyone to have their video on via phone or computer. It was pretty quick and easy though.

Interview Questions
  • What would I do in certain situations but mostly things about previous jobs and difficult situations while on the job.

Evolent Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health in Jul 2021

Interview

The Interview Process took 3 weeks. It wasn't difficult. Phone call with a recruiter, then meeting with the Hiring Manager, finally meeting with some people from the team. It was basic questions about your skills and what they need. They never got back to me about what decision they made. It is very unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Evolent Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

Working with the HR staff to set up each interview took a long time, but overall the people I met were very nice. They seem very passionate about making Evolent a great place to work.

Interview Questions
  • I had to put together a presentation of why they should hire me.

Evolent Health

Application

I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

People are more interested in the skill-set you've and your zeal for learning as it's a fairly new but established company. Even though I was unaware about US Healthcare industry, they didn't consider that as a requirement

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Evolent Health

Application

I interviewed at Evolent Health

Interview

it was long and too much .Interview took more then 2 hours with 6 people.and testing skills they wanted me to use white board for sql and java .some selenium questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Pune) in Jun 2021

Interview

One techniçal round and there were three persons in the panel. One may b developer and Manager as well and i felt one .developer was talking the interview ,but all were very polite and humble

Interview Questions
  • What is Reflections,what is streams,what is multithreading ,connection to the data base using selenium.design patterns used in you project
Viewing 1 - 10 of 213 Interviews