Evolent Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Evolent Health

2.8

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Called for f2f , reached there and they gives one bunch of paper MCQ type questions which was not mentioned before. After that one person take interview , it was good fully technical, result also positive and after 2 days they asked for skype call with one of their Director from Other country.
    Here I found something weird, skype round complete mostly asked behaviour based questions.
    After that HR said you can leave for the day. I'll inform you about the feedback.
    And almost 1 week passed no response from the HR, ping her but no response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Arlington, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied the position in Aug 2014 and received the email one month later from HR person to set up a short 15-20mins phone interview with HR. This interview is pretty easy, and they want to know who you are, your background, why you choose evolent health. After this, I received the email to have second interview with senior manager in this team 3 days later. The second round interview is still easy, they asked your background, interesting experience in my previous internship. One day later, I received the final round interview to come to their Arlington office. First I was scheduled to have 4 back to back interviews, but later it changed to have one lunch interview and 4 back-to back interviews and each lasts 45 mins. In the email, it mentioned the interview is about behavioral question, however, I had two case interviews in the process and one was in lunch time. Although the case is not hard, it totally was out of my expectation. After the interview, they didn't give me any information until I called HR person about the result. They thought I was better to other team.

Interview Questions

• Case interview about current health insurance problem. Go through resume   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

I was asked a lot of behavioral interview questions and was given an unexpected case question. I was reimbursed for my interview expenses. Overall it was a positive experience and everyone I met was very nice and seemed engaged in their work.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Until phone interview with HR Recruiter. followed by 3 phone interviews with Directors. Went in for a face to face interview. The interview approximately 3-3.5 hours max. I met individually with 4 interviewers. Then there was a final phone interview with the Sr. Director of Payer Operations. The team members explained their role with the company and how it tied into the position in which, I was interviewing for. Followed by the expectations for the new role but the majority of the questions were behavior based. Overall the interviewers were professional and inviting..

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were under pressure or overwhelmed at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Arlington, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with two directors in my department. The in-person interviews included one with two directors and one with another director. Prepare for behavioral based interview questions, though you may not be asked many.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better when you have long stretches of uninterrupted time or when you are working closely with a team?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

Set up an interview - was never contacted until an hour later as the interviewer had a "late meeting". Things happen, so we rescheduled. Next time I was also not contacted until half an hour later, when I receieved a voicemail. No reason for the delay this time. I set up a third time, when I figured I would take initiative and contact first at the proper, scheduled time. No answer, and with that, I gave up any hope of working for this firm. I love the mission they have laid out, but clearly do not have their stuff together to even hire talent, let alone achieve that goal.

Interview Questions

• Does Friday at 2PM work for you?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Received an email from HR one month after applying, and a follow-up email a day later when I hadn't replied. Phone interview with HR the next week. They seemed to be in a hurry to hire someone. I was asked several times if I could start by a specified date; I assured them I could.

Phone interview with hiring manager the following week, and a half-day Skype interview with several members of the team a week after that. Again was asked how soon I could start. All seemed to go well, and I was told the team would make their decision within a week or so. This was five weeks ago and I have yet to hear a thing.

I see from previous reviews that this isn't uncommon behavior from Evolent. Extremely unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied for the position online.
    A recruiter scheduled a phone interview to discuss my qualifications.
    A 2nd phone interview was set up (by a completely different recruiter) with the hiring manager. The interview was okay, some behavioral questions etc. The hiring manager explained they are interviewing multiple candidates for the position and they would reach out to me within a couple of weeks with a status.
    As of today, nearly 2 months later, no one ever reached out to me to give me a status of the position. I have reached out to the 2 recruiters and they have not responded.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work with Evolent Health?
      What would you contribute to Evolent Health?   Answer Question

Several Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health.

Interview

I applied online first, then received an email asking me a good time for a call with HR. That was fairly straight forward. After that brief phone call, I received an invitation for a video interview. Finally, I met with the hiring manager. Afterwards, I didn't receive feedback within the time they'd prepared me for. I had to email a few separate times. I found the lack of communication, for being so far into the interview process, unprofessional. Continuously, I find Evolent keeps jobs posted that they've already moved far along into the interview process on and so, after you take the time to fill out an application, they let you know they've already started interview process so you've missed the boat.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolent Health (Louisville, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

After Human Resources application goes to manager an interview is set up. I have seen manager and additional employee go to interview. HR will call with offer and then you will receive a paper offer in the mail.