Ewing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ewing Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ewing

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted resume within one business week I was contacted by telephone for a brief interview of basic knowledge questions regarding irrigation and landscaping. Set up a face to face interview for the next week where more detailed questions were asked regarding inventory knowledge, personnel management and ability to read and decipher reports.

Interview Questions

• There is a competency exam that is about 50 questions and is timed.   Answer Question

COUNTER SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ewing (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Fill out an application, take an outdated test filled with trick questions and mistakes, do a little interview, get hired because they need a warm body. It's very easy to get a Counter Sales job but incredibly difficult to get anything else without being over 50 or knowing a manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

COUNTER SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ewing (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview described position, took 2 tests for personality and IQ. Was told about company history and should hear back form them. 2 months later never heard back from them even though I was was more than qualified.