Exago Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Exago

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exago (Troy, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview but did not receive any communication after that. It was mostly technical with some questions about my background. We spoke briefly about the company and my work history before diving into technical questions. There were a number of short response technical questions before two longer form software design questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain Recursion to me?   1 Answer
  • Given multiple HTML files, how would you parse through them and find each one that contained a phone number?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Exago

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Exago (Kingston, NY).

Interview

A company that is trying to grow in a thriving space should have a competent person leading the interview process, or at least someone who has a basic understanding of the law (or can pay attention to an HR session on what they are not allowed to ask). Unfortunately, that's not the case here, as the head of the department lacks basic math skills and asks multiple questions that are illegal to ask in an interview. The actual work space is embarassingly shabby and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years or renovated since the 90s. They use a white-boarding session, but can't spring for working dry-erase markers. Employees are given laughingly bad equipment and everything looks dirty, disorganized, and poorly-maintained. They have no parking for either employees or interviewees. Seems like they haven't heard about diversity either, as every software engineer I saw was male. Everything about this operation is sub-standard and low class.

Interview Questions