Excelligence Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Excelligence Learning

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Excelligence Learning (Monterey, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview with the Vice President of Human Resources. They went over my resume and I helped make the case why my skills and experience were a good fit for the position. Aside from standard behavior questions, it was a quick call before being set up with an in-person interview with the Chief Information Officer of the company. There, I went over many of the same questions as I did on the phone. The CIO gave me more background information on the company and, once established that I was still interested and qualified in the position, set me up with an in-person interview with both a developer (my direct supervisor) and his supervisor on the same day. They both proceeded to review my resume with me in a meeting room for a couple hours. They talked about my skills, experience, interests, background, my exposure to technologies they are working with, and even my side projects. My final interviewer took me on a tour of the facility and demonstrated some of their operations and company culture.

Interview Questions

• How has college prepared you for this position?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Excelligence Learning (Monterey, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

FIrst I received a phone screening where we discussed the position and to see if I were a fit and to see if the position was what I expected. I then got called in for a 1 on 1 interview with the Art Director, he reviewed my portfolio and proceeded to ask questions about my career and asked me to come back for a final interview. The final interview was with the Editor, again we reviewed my portfolio and questions where asked.

Finally I was asked to take a skills assessment for photoshop and a personality test.

The people in the art department are awesome. Probably the best group to work for in the whole company.

Interview Questions

• None really, just be prepared with a portfolio to show.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took the offer and didn't negotiate.