Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA) Interview Questions

Interviews at Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA)

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA)

Sort:

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA) (Des Moines, IA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was a two part panel interview. I interviewed with two employees and then was taken to another office and interviewed with the Assistant US Attorney and another employee.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I knew the name of the US Attorney for my district. Asked what I knew about the agency.   Answer Question

AUSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA).

Interview

Initial screening interview followed by two rounds of interviews; first with management and peers; second round with senior management. The whole process took approximately six months with background check.

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA) (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied in December 2014. The application process was simple as it only requires transcripts and resume. Since I have no prior federal I made sure my private section experience matched federal experience. Referred on USAjobs January 2015. Called for third week interviews in February 2015.

Interview Questions

• Past experience relating to announcement and how you can apply those skills if working for EOUSA.   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   1 Answer

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA) (Little Rock, AR) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a video interview due to the position being out of state. I interviewed with an attorney and a supervisor. The supervisor did all of the talking while the attorney acted as if he was bored and the process was a waste of time. The attorney never engaged in conversation or even looked at me. It wasn't until I decided to ask him a question that he even spoke and when he opened his mouth it was very sarcastically. Needless to say, I am pretty sure there will be no offers made and I am glad.

Interview Questions

• What would my employer say about me if they called for a reference?   1 Answer

Paralegal/Legal Assistant II, FSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA) (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Panel of 4 women, 2 Lawyers and 2 supervisors. The interview went on for what seemed like one and a half hours. Very intense scrutiny of computer programs I had used, laws I had applied, et. Went away feeling like I didn't want the job and felt exhausted. I did not get the position and felt fine with that.

Interview Questions

• It felt like I was being deposed. Extremely detailed questions about case law.   Answer Question