Exel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exel Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2017

2.5

Case Picker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Exel.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR manager then by the Operations Manager. After the interviews I was told they would discuss and get back with me to set up the test taking portion which consisted of honesty test, mathematics, and number sequences. After that the test results graded on site and if you pass all three you are sent for drug screen and background is run through the system. If pass both welcome to Exel.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the company?   1 Answer
    • How in previous employment have you solved problems with other coworkers?   1 Answer
    • Do you think you could work 12 hours a day 7 days a week for months at a time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This position was non negotiation position. Hourly rate only

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exel (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter. Then interview with GM, BD and engineer. Then offer. They were willing to negotiate. Overall process was less than six weeks from application to start date.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if you're willing to relo or travel for other opportunities.   Answer Question

Modular Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gloversville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exel (Gloversville, NY).

Interview

Amy from HR was very misleading, told me that leaving my job at Harbor Freight would be beneficial to me and my children. That EXEL has exceptional pay and benefits. That i would have nothing to worry about. Also that if you don't miss any days or do not show up late in first 90 days yu get $100 bonus. Orientation day i find out it was a lie, all we get is to have dinner with her. Also there is only 2 paid holidays a year and yu must be there for a year before YU are eligible for holiday pay.

Order Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bow, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exel (Bow, NH).

Interview

Extremely relaxed. I was overdressed in a button down shirt and jeans. I would not say that I felt they were desperate for help or would have hired me regardless of how the interview went, but... I did not seem to need to 'sell' myself in the interview in order to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What previous job experiences make you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Transportation Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Exel (Livonia, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume back in February 2016 and finally heard back from their team in June 2016. The interview was with a supervisor and two other load planners. They asked general questions about why you're interesting in load planning, what do you do now and day to day process, etc. The position was for an overnight load planner, as they need their accessibility 24/7. I wasn't entirely interested in working alone for twelve hours at night. So although I received no offer, I would have declined because I am not interested in the hours.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conley, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Exel (Conley, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Fast and smooth they really just want to make sure u have great customer service experience. Make sure you resume shows all your skills far as office work or computer work because that's what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer? And tell me about your self?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exel (Statesboro, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process is fundamental in my opinion. It seems that Exel employers are geared toward finding potential than actual experience. They do a good job of tailoring candidates' skill-sets to a well-suited department and are more than welcome to share information that helps candidates decide if they actually want to work for their company.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exel (McDonough, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

After applying for several positions, I called to check on my application(s). They really needed Auditors and I expressed I wanted the job. Had my interview the next day and was called to come back in for drug testing, the assessment, and a background check the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Explain your objective (on my resume) to me.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forked River, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Exel (Forked River, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Friendly open non intimidating situation.
     Gave plenty of time to answer your questions explained the process
    and experience including performance monitoring.
     Handle stressful situations. Friendly atmosphere . Made you feel
    Comfortable and at easy. Is usually some I a panel situation .

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exel (Canton, MS) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied Friday on careerbuilder.com, I called Exel HR Extension & asked to get into the training class my interview is tomorrow morning at 8. Will get back with you on how everything went .

Interview Questions

• What makes you fit for this company   1 Answer