Exel Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exel Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exel (McDonough, GA).

Interview

Interview was with the department manager. He actually read my resume and asked questions about my experience which I had listed on the resume. I applied for inventory analyst.

Interview Questions

• Would I consider taking a different position other than what I applied for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Exel

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exel (Columbus, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

very laid back and fun. had the pleasure to interview with the inventory manager and she was upbeat and excited about the opportunity for me to come a board. she had only 6 questions which i really answered during our casual discussion.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exel.

Interview

Went through College Day. 1st day was site tours of two warehousing facilities run by Exel. 2nd day was a series of interviews with multiple Exel professionals from around the country

Interview Questions

• How would you rank these three terms on their importance to you? Profitability, Safety, Efficiency.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Knoxville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Very Laid back process. Sat in the room and made small talk for a while which then formed conversations about my experiences and qualifications for the job. Individuals were very friendly and welcoming and did not make it uncomfortable at all.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experiences will be able to benefit your role in the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Exel (Cleveland, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person interview with General Manager and Human Resource Representative. Tour of the facility and explanation of benefits. The usual sales pitch for the company followed by an extensive overview of what they were looking for in a Supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How I handled a difficult situation in my previous situation.   1 Answer

Operation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Spartanburg, SC).

Interview

Engaging interview with many follow up questions. Thorough screening process but has diluted based on quality candidates in the market. They will try to get an employee for a bargain price. The interview itself did not take an abnormally long time. The overall vibe of the interview was welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to develop a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Union, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Union, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Fill out the application. They call you in or invite you in to fill out an application. They review it for errors or omissions. They say someone will contact you in 1 week to 6 months. They invite you in for a one one interview ( 1 hour). Then you take 2 written tests. If you pass, you go take a drug screen. Then they call you to set a start date. Shifts are M,T, Sat,Sun 1st week then W,The,F second week. Eligible for overtime in 1 month.

Interview Questions

• What is the position you are looking to advance to?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Alexandria, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Call with recuriter , then call with GM, then call with regional director, then its time to set down and have the money talk! After that its either yes or no. Overall the process was simple and straight forward. No beating around the bush.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exel.

Interview

2 interviews; 1st interview with HR and 2nd interview with Operations Manager. It took about a month from applying online to getting a call back. After the call I had an interview the following week, then was called back for a second interview 3 days later, and then a call back right after with an offered.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exel in March 2015.

Interview

Personable interview that made me feel like they were really trying to get to know me. Took 90 minutes of their time to discuss my qualifications and their ideal candidate and to give valuable insight of what a career with the company entails.