Exel Interview Questions in Westerville, OH | Glassdoor

Exel Interview Questions in Westerville, OH

2.7

Transportation Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Westerville, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I originally applied for the Op. Supervisor role and was selected for an on-campus interview. It was very casual but informative. The next step was a 2-day College Day process where myself and 9 others toured sites and had info sessions on the first day. The second day consisted, of each of us presenting for 5 minutes about ourselves which was followed by 3 45 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Westerville, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

The recruiter was very knowledeable and enthusiastic, I had flexibility with scheduling the interview. There were 2 interviews, the first with the Manager and an analyst, they did out of the box questions, but also ad-hoc. The second was with the Director of Finance, he was more conversational. The interview process was very good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Exel was persistent and very generous when I counteroffered. I got a signing bonus and an additional week of vacation.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Westerville, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial round interviews are usually screened through a phone interview or one on one on campus or nearby recruiting office. All following interviews are done on site at the Westerville, OH Americas Headquarters. They bring all relevant candidates together before conducting individual interviews. Usually go through three rounds of interviews with a director for each.

Interview Questions

• When have you applied something you learned in the classroom into real life.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Standard for a intern