Exelis Interview Questions in Greenbelt, MD | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exelis (Greenbelt, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Pre-screening phone call (after speaking with representatives at a university career fair). After being told to look at a specific position, an on-site interview was scheduled for the following week.

The on-site interview was really great. First, I met with one of the project leads who was looking to hire for the position and got an in-depth look at the project (though not so much what I would be doing). Then I met with the employee who I met at the career fair for a behavioral "interview" that was a very informal, relaxed discussion of my professional outlook and experience. Then I met with an HR rep. Very informal but got a good picture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Be able to talk about your vision for your work life, be fluent with behavioral questions (i.e. look online for a list and have someone else ask you them...actually go through your answers out loud)   Answer Question