Exelis Network Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exelis Network Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Exelis

1.5

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Devalak, Logar Province (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exelis (Devalak, Logar Province (Afghanistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

Two interviews, Recruiter & Technical. If you pass both interviews, then you will receive a emailed offer letter. Once accepted, you will work closely with a team of recruiters that will guide you through the process of getting your documents in order: Passport, Medical, Clearance, Warzone online training certifications, etc.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected, just be sure you know your basics of the subject matter that you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, ITT has set rates of pay for each position.

Other Interview Reviews for Exelis

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kandahar (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Exelis (Kandahar (Afghanistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring process took several months because of the Security clearance and other issues involved with being able to work for the Department of Defense. The interview and hiring process was failry non-standard. There were not any face to face interviews. They were all technical interviews held over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Asked general questions regarding BGP?   1 Answer