Exelis Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Exelis

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Exelis (Melbourne, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview separately with several of the senior managers who described the position and also asked questions about EVMS (which was a requirement) and general scenario questions on how to handle both people and situations. The also were very frank about the amount of work and the type of commitment that would be required to handle the job demands in a timely manner. Most of the questions were easy and standard except where they were asking about specifics to the Range.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals and what position would you see yourself doing in 5 years.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Exelis

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Exelis in April 2011.

Interview

After applying, was contacted by phone to confirm my identity and contact information. Everything after that was done online. Was a 14 page application packet with all of the basic information seen with any job, followed by a security clearance. After being vetted, was called with a very simple interview. If they approve your application packet and pass the background check, you likely have the job.

Interview Questions

• Name an example of when you were a supervisor and had to deal with a grievance between two employees.   Answer Question