Exelis Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Exelis

2.0

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Exelis (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Took 3 months to hear back once I had submitted my resume and cover letter. Was contacted via e-mail with some questions about my experience and whether or not I was still interested in the position. Was called a day after my e-mail response for a short, 30 minute phone pre-screen. An in-person interview was scheduled for a few days later. Interviewed with two senior personnel, questions were more about my experiences and a few light behavioral-type questions. This portion of the interview lasted an hour, and included a brief tour of the facilities. The second portion of the interview was with HR, and consisted of some more experience questions and a couple behavioral questions. The whole interview process made it seem like they were interested in hiring me from the first time they contacted me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Exelis

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exelis.

Interview

One telephone interview, followed by an on-site interview. You'd talk to at least 4-5 people from the hiring team. Overall, the interview experience was good. But be prepared to answer detailed technical questions and explain your past experience.

Interview Questions

• Based on what team you join. But in general, they'll ask you on C and C++.   Answer Question