Exelon Generation Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Exelon Generation Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3.6

ILT to SRO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon Generation (Warrenville, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

phone interview, they flew me out and I took the POSS and BMST. I went through their screening process with a third party company, it was a basic assessment. I was then invited to an onsite face to face interview with 3 Exelon employees.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morris, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Exelon Generation (Morris, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter found me on Linkedin and came in touch with me. It started with a phone screen and then a week later there was an interview with the Engineering manager and HRG (who also was the hiring manager). Interview process started with explanation of the job description where the engg manager told me about the job and responsibilities. After that they started asking me behavioral questions 6 in total. The answers must be answer in STAR format.

Make sure you prepare well for the interview and well in advance. If you will be working at a specific station do good research the station. Example its capacity, start date, MW's etc.

Also don't forget to see the company's vision and core values which are very important.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you showed problem solving skills at your job?
      Tell me about a time when your manager did something unethical? What did you do?
      Tell me about a time when you saved money for your company?
      Tell me about a time when you followed safety guidelines?
      Tell me about a time when you stood out from your group at your current job?
      Tell me about a time when you were criticized by your co-worker? How did you handle it?

Why do you want to work for Exelon?
      Answer Question
    • Questions you asked the interviewer?   1 Answer

Rad Waste Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Exelon Generation (Morris, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process. Contacted by a recruiter who set up an interview for a week later. The actual interview was only 7 questions long, but all answers must be in the STAR format. Took a little less than an hour from start to finish. Everything was done professionally. My only/biggest gripe is that I never heard back from them after the interview. Also, make sure you arrive 45 minutes early because it can take that long to get through security.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a project you were working on experienced an unexpected delay and was in danger of not being completed. What did you do to make sure it got done?   Answer Question

Radiation Protection Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exelon Generation (Morris, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online through there website. They called quite a few people from the same program I attend. They were very inconsistent though and keep pushing back the hiring date. On the other hand, they are trying to request more RP techs from HR so hopefully they will have some more openings soon.

Interview Questions

• Always a tricky question when they ask why I am the best candidate for this position. Just have to answer with confidence.   Answer Question

Intern Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon Generation (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

i went to a campus career fair and set up an on campus interview the next day. the interview was pretty easy if your good at behavioral questions and answering in the STAR format. the interview was only about twenty minutes long and only asked four questions and then they gave us ten minutes to ask the interviewer questions we had about the company.