Exelon Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2017

2.3

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exelon (Pottstown, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The one interview I went on was a phone interview and somewhat quick. During the interview they asked me "situational" questions, which I thought I answered very well. When I received feedback from the recruiter I was told they were using the "STAR" interview method and I didn't follow the process so I didn't get the job. I was never told until the communication from the recruiter anything about "STAR". I am always in the right frame of mind to handle many different possible questions but I didn't know of this process and they certainly did not speak to it during the interview

Interview Questions

• No questions really stuck out for me on this one at all.   Answer Question

Lead Analyst IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Panel interview with situational response focused questions following the basic 'tell me about a time when...' format. Difficult to gain feedback due to their prepared questions. There was a bit of a wait to get their response as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you faced conflict and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a lengthy process as will all larger companies. Upon receipt of an offer letter, I chose to counter although I later found out that most others did not.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Exelon (Limerick, PA).

Interview

The interview/hiring process was simple, but lengthy. Limerick Generating System already had my resume before they had a need for an office personal contractor. Once I accepted the job, there was a paperwork to fill out and additional tasks to fill out. It was an overall smooth and easy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A