Exigent Technologies Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exigent Technologies

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mount Arlington, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exigent Technologies (Mount Arlington, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

The first stage of the process was a phone interview that lasted around a 30-45 minutes. The next stage involved a technical assessment. Then I was contacted and scheduled for a second face-to-face interview which lasted around 90-120 minutes. The final interview was also face-to-face and lasted around 90-120 minutes as well. I received an offer letter shortly after my 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions that were asked pertained to the position i was applying for. But for the most part, the questions I was asked were related to my character and how I handle myself in certain situations, rather than being technical in nature.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Exigent Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Mount Arlington, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exigent Technologies (Mount Arlington, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. They have a multi tiered interview process starting with a quick phone interview with the CIO which lasts no longer than 45min. During which they mainly want to make sure you understand the position you are applying for, a brief history of the company, and what their core values are and if you align to them or not. The next step is a timed "open book" tech assessment. While the questions can be somewhat difficult they want to see not only how technically sound you are but how resourceful you are as well. Make sure to use Google and triple check your answers, however this is a timed assessment. After you pass your tech harassment you will move on to a face to face interview with some members of the management team including your direct supervisor. During the Face to Face they will go over your history as a tech, challenges you had to face in the past, as well as how you see yourself fitting in within the company. This should take about an hour at most. The fourth and final phase is another face to face, but this time with the CIO along with the other management team members. The final interview is mainly going over housekeeping info, what type of benefits you are able to receive, and to answer any final questions you might have before deliberating on your application. I was handed an offer letter at the end of my final face to face.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a way you were able to overcome a challenge using your technical prowess.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exigent Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. The company really cares about finding someone who not only aligns with their company objectives and mission statement, but someone who will mesh and blend with different departments as a whole. This process was very detailed and the whole experience in general was pleasant and insightful to say the least. They have different steps or processes for their interview process (Phone, Face-to-Face, and Technical Assessment interviews) that I thought was setup the way companies should have their interviews setup as, especially for companies that have an IT background. Overall, the interview process may have taken some time (I believe it was roughly 3 weeks for the whole process) but the company cares alot about finding the "right" person that is not only a match for the job, but someone who will come in and be part of the "culture" or "family" sort of speak, which is nice. I believe anyone applying or considering to work for Exigent will find the experience to be pleasant and a great experience in general.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome a difficult task and what was the end result?   Answer Question