Exilant Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Had several phone calls from a recruiter. He asked usual questions about my previous experience and my skills. A few days later he asked my skype ID and said that they what to schedule a technical interview. No call at appointed day and time either no answer to the follow-up email.

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for "Hadoop Developer" Position. After scrutiny HR calls first for an introductory round for 30 minutes, followed by 2 rounds of technical interview. The interviewers are very friendly and positive.

Interview Questions

• Hadoop Architecture related, Joins in hive -Map Join, Reduce Join and Bucket Join. Mechanism to handle Data Skewness etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Your resume will be reviewed by the recruiter and if you're a good fit for the role then you will receive a phone call verifying your work experience based on the skills they are looking for.
    The recruiter got my skype ID so he can schedule me for a technical interview and got back through email verifying more details about my experience on the role.
    Haven't heard anymore from the recruiter

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

The first skype call will be for the first round of technical interview, and then it will be followed by another skype call for the final round of technical.
    Finally, the HR call will go for the final dicsussion

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

HR got my details through Dice and gave me call. Technical interview was scheduled over Skype after a week.interviewer drilled down on java,spring,web service etc.not heard anything from he after interview.

Interview Questions

• Approach of implementing dictionary concept without using database.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied thru linkedin. Got a call from HR and discussed about role and my experience. Directly set-up an in-person interview at Apple's campus in Santa Clara. Interview consisted of 2 rounds 1/2 an hour each with tech folks. Didn't exactly go as planned, felt like the interviewers wanted specific answers and were looking for snippet code. Skipped the hiring manager interview as the initial rounds didn't go well. Didn't hear back from HR (the result was fairly obvious). Interviewers were polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• 1. WS-Security - How do you prevent unauthorized access to web services?
      2. How do you write a public facing RESTFul service? write code on whiteboard.
      3. Explain tokenization for web services?
      4. Passing parameters to web services?
      5. Write a code example for future/call-back in Java?
      6. How do you go about debugging an app with Out-Of-Memory error in prod?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

I had 2 technical interviews and 1 hr round.
    The first round was all about some general knowledge based on your resume.
    The second round was short and most of the questions were related to data structures/algorithms(I was asked few sorting algorithms)
    The HR round was pretty straight forward, you will get to discuss your package and other final formalities.
    Mostly based on your resume!
    Questions based on DBMS, Data structures.
    It would be great if you had previously worked on you project.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through job search site and interview was scheduled in 2 weeks. The interviewer was very good and started with easy java questions but he dint want bookish or typical answers.

Interview Questions

• How Sets are implemented in java.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Cupertino, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company website . Got a call from one of the recruiters. Two skype interviews by two different people. First was pretty simple and std questions. Second one was more on Spring and coding test by sharing a google doc. std computer science question of
    1) reading a file and saving into hashmap and then sorting it.
    2) removing duplicates from array.
    3) Qualifier annotation in spring
    4) Callable interfaces and weak hashmap

Later was called in for in person interview.
    They offered lower than my current package.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

Interview

First technical interview on skype went well.It was basic Core java questions .Second round was another technical round with Project Manager. He asked some Java questions and checked on different technologies that I did not know. He asked questions on SQL and unix also.HR did not get back with feedback.