Exilant Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Cupertino, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company website . Got a call from one of the recruiters. Two skype interviews by two different people. First was pretty simple and std questions. Second one was more on Spring and coding test by sharing a google doc. std computer science question of
    1) reading a file and saving into hashmap and then sorting it.
    2) removing duplicates from array.
    3) Qualifier annotation in spring
    4) Callable interfaces and weak hashmap

Later was called in for in person interview.
    They offered lower than my current package.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through job search site and interview was scheduled in 2 weeks. The interviewer was very good and started with easy java questions but he dint want bookish or typical answers.

Interview Questions

• How Sets are implemented in java.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

HR got my details through Dice and gave me call. Technical interview was scheduled over Skype after a week.interviewer drilled down on java,spring,web service etc.not heard anything from he after interview.

Interview Questions

• Approach of implementing dictionary concept without using database.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Initial communication was quick, had direct face to face interview... no reply since then.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Had several phone calls from a recruiter. He asked usual questions about my previous experience and my skills. A few days later he asked my skype ID and said that they what to schedule a technical interview. No call at appointed day and time either no answer to the follow-up email.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied thru linkedin. Got a call from HR and discussed about role and my experience. Directly set-up an in-person interview at Apple's campus in Santa Clara. Interview consisted of 2 rounds 1/2 an hour each with tech folks. Didn't exactly go as planned, felt like the interviewers wanted specific answers and were looking for snippet code. Skipped the hiring manager interview as the initial rounds didn't go well. Didn't hear back from HR (the result was fairly obvious). Interviewers were polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• 1. WS-Security - How do you prevent unauthorized access to web services?
      2. How do you write a public facing RESTFul service? write code on whiteboard.
      3. Explain tokenization for web services?
      4. Passing parameters to web services?
      5. Write a code example for future/call-back in Java?
      6. How do you go about debugging an app with Out-Of-Memory error in prod?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

Interview

Good communication from HR regarding the process. set up the interview quickly. Skype interview was done. Basic core java questions. 2nd round had more hands on situation kind of questions in Java,unix and performance tuning. Unix command for finding a file in a dir and renaming it.The HR did not communicate back the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Though my CV did not have splunk and GIT , I was asked questions on that.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

The first skype call will be for the first round of technical interview, and then it will be followed by another skype call for the final round of technical.
    Finally, the HR call will go for the final dicsussion

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Cupertino, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

One phone screen
    1 onsite
    Basic questions, not tough
    Questions on business objects n teradata as Apple is their biggest client and apple uses Bo and teradata in BI group.
    Apple manager takes 1on1 interview most of the times.
    I had one group interview also which is very rare though.
    Salary is not competitive to the market . So negotiate as much as you can.
    Best of luck.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Cupertino, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter who was quick to schedule a phone/skype interview. The interviewer experience was moderate. Questions focused on webservices, WS-Security, Spring Dependency Injection etc.

The position was for their client at Apple and I felt that the interviewer was a little arrogant and at times criticized the architectural decisions made at my current project.