Exilant Technologies Senior S/W Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Senior S/W Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

Senior S/W Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Poor experience. The first technical round was good and then the managerial round was more specific on package. They try to attract with saying they have apple projects but I doubt if they have apple projects or not because they have no money to offer. After wasting whole Saturday and clearing the rounds the next day Consultant informed me that they are not able to pay that much amount even they are not able to give 10% hike on current ctc.
So if somebody is having Apple projects then I believe they should follow the industry standards of ctc with "experience of years * 2".
So finally I wasted my entire day to Exilant and got this bad experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Exilant Technologies

Senior S/W Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Puzzles round. This was a written round,
    Followed by technical round. This was 1:1 round where senior architect evaluated technical skills.
    Followed by management interview round which was 1:1 Round, They asked few puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Write a program which works like calculator,
      Write a factorial program.   Answer Question