Exilant Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Depending on the position the difficulty levels will be varying but there will be around three rounds including the managerial and hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

this was good round from basic , and must hAVE unix skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary is fixed

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Two short rounds. Result declared on the same day. First round was a technical one taken up by one of the software engineer in the division itself. The second one was taken up by the manager.

Interview Questions

• Things mentioned in resume were taken up in detail   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in October 2015.

Interview

1st round was Technical interview, asked basic of java, Java EE and few sql queries
    2nd round was with manager, scheduled after 3 weeks,
    Got offer after 16 days.
    Strange thing is that Hr never contacted on phone they used to communicate through email, they dint call even before sending offer letter mail. The complete procees took 45 days.

Had better offer.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Written rounds of coding followed by F2F technical and managerial interviews. nice panel and HR members, a good training facility for freshers. The company was started by ex-Infoscions, hence all procedures are similar.

Interview Questions

• Palindrome, Fibonacci series program, Hashmap and linked list implementation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Short 1 day process with 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. The rounds were conducted by senior engineers who were looking more towards the thought process rather than bookish answers.

Interview Questions

• Psuedo code to find the LCM, Prime number, Fibonacci
      Improving time complexities of sorting algorithms   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

One round of telephonic interview and face to face interview. They have asked about previous project experience and some analytical questions.
    Finally at the end HR round. Announced the results after a weak or so over the call.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR through naukari.com.interview was scheduled.one aptitude round ,one technical round to then one managerial round after that you have to go through hr round to discuss compensation.

Interview Questions

• How will you debug milti threaded large code base application?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

written and 2 technical , 1 managerial, 1 hr. Shortlisted candidates after written were called to office for in person interview.puzzles were asked on how do u cut a gold foil only 2 times and pay the labor for 7 days etc

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Written Test,
    Followed by Interview Round 1 (Logical and Puzzles)
    Interview Round 2 (Programming Questions, Basics of C, Core Java, Palindrome, Fibonacci )
    Interview Round 3 (HR Round)

All the rouds were easy. THey filter the candidates through the written test.
    Logical and Technical Round is easier. They rolled out the offer immediately to me in 3-4 days.

Interview Questions

• Written Test:

1hour : 30Questions (Analytical and LR DI)

Basic aptitude preparation will help you clear this round. Speed is required. No negative marking.

Common Questions like

Tell me about yourself,
      Why do you want to join
      Strengths
      Weakness   1 Answer