Exilant Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was apt. Questions were technical and were apt for the role. Expectations was very clearly explained. I got a very good insight about the role I have to play in the company in near future.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

HR calls and schedule interview in weekends. The surprising thing is that Manager takes a First round of interview. It seems that he does not have believe on other folks, or no staff. HR plays good role in entire recruitment process. Company location is good. Manager started interview , he asked to write code related to multithreading.

Interview Questions

• How to take thread dump, analyse the problem in hung application, write a program for deadlock, Semaphore, Cyclic barrier, Count down latch, design pattern in multithreading   1 Answer

Salary was below the market rate.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Greater Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very good interview process and it is process oriented.

The recruitment team is very professional and they do adhere to timelines given to candidate.

The technical interview was of two rounds,

First round was telephonic and the second round was a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• It was a technical interview for data warehousing project.And the interview panel was technically very strong and displayed excellent expertise in the subject area.   Answer Question

Interview

Overall good. Based on the experience interview process. With an updated skill panel.3 rounds were there. 2 Technical and 1 manager round. Most commonly used interview questions of Manual testing , java , selenium and SQL .

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring process includes three rounds:
    technical, managerial & HR-discussion. U need to wait alot for one round it takes 9 hrs for me for technical & managerial rounds.
    In technical round they asked everything from core java ,SQL n unix.
    singleton .factory design pattern, basic exception n threading & few small programs.

For managerial round manager came after 3hrs of waiting and asked basic Q what project u worked on, why exilant etc. Nothing unexpected.

They didnt offer good salaries just try to convenes u saying that u will be working for Apple products. HR is completely unprofessional, they didnt even cum n greet u.

Before going make ur expectations clear in terms of salary.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was arrogant and got pissed off for asking a requirement twice. She did not have any professional decency. According to her if a question is asked twice then it must be answered properly. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Overall doubts and questions were not entertained.

Interview Questions

• Read an element from one screen and also read the values displayed under it in another screen. Then compare the values displayed with the database.   Answer Question
    • Difference between deferred defect and rejected defect   Answer Question
    • What is the agenda in retrospective meetings   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

First of all I will suggest u people if u really give value to time they don't waste your time by giving interview for this company .Because they will in walk-in saying it as a scheduled interview first lie second they 2 rounds of technical then if you qualify then managerial round that is also kind of technical then they will reject you because they would have already got their candidate but they will simply waste your time ,because they called you.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave wipro though it's brand name   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

I got a call through Employee referral. The interview was face to face. 1st round was technical round for which I was made to wait 2 hrs. The interview was for 1 hr. The interviewer was very friendly. Asked me, what I am comfortable in and he asked based on that. He made me write pseudo code for most questions. I had applied for java, j2ee. There were questions from core java, design patterns, Spring, Java script and SQL basic questions. Not much of J2EE i must say.

The 2nd round was a Managerial round for which I had to wait again for 2 hrs. He gave an overview of the company. Dint ask me any technical questions. this was more to find out if I had any concerns.

The 3rd round was HR..where I could not negotiate salary. It was fixed. Got less than expected. But, in hand we get more compared to other companies as there are no hidden costs.

Negotiation

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Worst. They follow the influence technique to hire the applicants. Only the reference from the management will be selected

Interview Questions

• None of the questions they ask will be relevant to your role   Answer Question

I hate working there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Round 1 :
    Online test
    Round 2:
    F2F technical:
    Two came started interview with self intro.
    They are so old people, and the questions they asked very straight forward
    But while we answer they won't listen and not even they discuss about the question.
    Simply they will go to the next question and again the same situation. Over all interactive and I felt it as mechanical.

Interview Questions

• Bubble sort, DB indexing, Implementation of map, java8 features, spring transactions, spring exception handling, kafka architecture(as i mention in resume), redis commands, spring feature..   Answer Question