Exilant Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Cupertino, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

One phone screen
1 onsite
Basic questions, not tough
Questions on business objects n teradata as Apple is their biggest client and apple uses Bo and teradata in BI group.
Apple manager takes 1on1 interview most of the times.
I had one group interview also which is very rare though.
Salary is not competitive to the market . So negotiate as much as you can.
Best of luck.

Other Interview Reviews for Exilant Technologies

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview was taken by a panel consisting of VP and Technical architect, They made me comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Detailed Questions about design pattens, scrum vs waterfall   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate only 40 k

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

well informed and time managed process. First was technical round (Java design patterns, performance improvement related questions, Spring and Struts framework). Very professional and supportive process. Started with project experience, roles played, challenges and risks faced and technical improvements done from my side etc. Next it went to questions related to design patterns and frame work (not in depth - just 1 or 2 questions to check if you really know the concept). First technical round, then 2 managerial rounds followed by HR. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Few performance improvement related questions - tool specific   Answer Question

Got another offer