Exilant Technologies Senior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Senior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Cupertino, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter who was quick to schedule a phone/skype interview. The interviewer experience was moderate. Questions focused on webservices, WS-Security, Spring Dependency Injection etc.

The position was for their client at Apple and I felt that the interviewer was a little arrogant and at times criticized the architectural decisions made at my current project.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Exilant Technologies

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was scheduled by MAGNA infotech, Might have 2 to 3 rounds.. Was scheduled on a week day, Had to wait 2 hrs at the reception for my turn, it went at 11.15 and they called me at 1.15

Interview Questions

• oops Concepts, String Immutanbility, Hast set, hashmap working, Break and Continue statements, Write a java program to find max element from list and return index and value.

Write a java program to find Max sal of employee group by department.--- yes its a java program. not Query

Spring Basics, Annotations, Exceptions, Transaction Flow... I never used annotations much so I failed at answers most of them.   1 Answer