Exilant Technologies Software Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

1 Interview Review

1.0

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Worst interview faced by me in my entire career. They do not know anything about the technology. I think coming from BPO/Call center and working on IT projects. Shame on the organization who take these people. Let me tell you the complete interview process.
First round - technical . Now the main part comes in the 2nd round with Manager. She was rude, don't know what to talk and what to ask to the candidate. She will not introduce herself. When asking, no response and said is it mandatory to tell my name. Really ? At that moment I thought what a worldclass organization made from Infosys people. It's a third class company. Complete Junk. Waited around 5 hours to attend for the second round. Now the interview questions. She don't know anything about the technologies for which the requirement was. In some point of discussion, I told her about a specific technology which is widely used now-a-days and everyone knows about it. You can't believe she didn't know the full form , what are fields you will get while creating the application. Hey Exilant is this your level of interview ? Do you think candidates are coming from class 1 , so behave like a school child. After that she was complaining about why that technology company is taking money while working with their components. At that moment I thought if she ask the same question to the owner/user of that product, then they will kick her out of Exilant . LOL. Complete Junk.

Guys please please please don't waste your time by appearing interview over here. If you are r talented and have solid knowledge, and experienced people, don't go or join. Take this company name and opening in the last of your bucket or just ignore their interview process. Believe me you will suffer in near future.
Don't entertain or show up your hard working experience to this cheap company.

Got so many negative reviews from my friends after I got the offer. So, declined the offer, because my initial discussion was horrible and saw my future career before joining.

Interview Questions

• As I have mentioned above , completely junk questions.   1 Answer