Exilant Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Initial communication was quick, had direct face to face interview... no reply since then.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Exilant Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Had several phone calls from a recruiter. He asked usual questions about my previous experience and my skills. A few days later he asked my skype ID and said that they what to schedule a technical interview. No call at appointed day and time either no answer to the follow-up email.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Depending on the position the difficulty levels will be varying but there will be around three rounds including the managerial and hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

this was good round from basic , and must hAVE unix skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary is fixed

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

My interview had started with C and C++ which is basic for any guy who wants to work in IT industry.
    My advice for others believe yourself then only you can crack any interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

It was off campus in their office itself. Among 1000 guys they selected 25. I was one of the luckiest one. :)
    After written exam they declared the result after 2 hrs. After that PI..1:1..they asked favorite subjects....after that interviewer asked from same. After that managerial round............he asked different logical reasoning from Sakuntala devi book.

Interview Questions

• When can you Join.   1 Answer
    • Examples of data structure forest in practical life   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Short 1 day process with 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. The rounds were conducted by senior engineers who were looking more towards the thought process rather than bookish answers.

Interview Questions

• Psuedo code to find the LCM, Prime number, Fibonacci
      Improving time complexities of sorting algorithms   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in October 2015.

Interview

1st round was Technical interview, asked basic of java, Java EE and few sql queries
    2nd round was with manager, scheduled after 3 weeks,
    Got offer after 16 days.
    Strange thing is that Hr never contacted on phone they used to communicate through email, they dint call even before sending offer letter mail. The complete procees took 45 days.

Had better offer.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Two short rounds. Result declared on the same day. First round was a technical one taken up by one of the software engineer in the division itself. The second one was taken up by the manager.

Interview Questions

• Things mentioned in resume were taken up in detail   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Written rounds of coding followed by F2F technical and managerial interviews. nice panel and HR members, a good training facility for freshers. The company was started by ex-Infoscions, hence all procedures are similar.

Interview Questions

• Palindrome, Fibonacci series program, Hashmap and linked list implementation   Answer Question