Exilant Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

3.2

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

I had 2 technical interviews and 1 hr round.
The first round was all about some general knowledge based on your resume.
The second round was short and most of the questions were related to data structures/algorithms(I was asked few sorting algorithms)
The HR round was pretty straight forward, you will get to discuss your package and other final formalities.
Mostly based on your resume!
Questions based on DBMS, Data structures.
It would be great if you had previously worked on you project.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Exilant Technologies

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

There were three rounds -- Aptitude , Technical and HR round.
    In technical round they asked a lot about programming , DBMS and puzzles.
    In the HR round they asked normal expected questions like why you want to join exilant and so..

Interview Questions

• they asked me a puzzle where there are two ropes each burns for an hour. How will you measure 45 mins   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

B.E 65% agg in EC CS IS
    3 rounds
    1. written test 15 mcq (quantz, verbal) cut off 9 c0rrect answers RS agarwal sufficient
    2. technical: i was from EC so questions for me wr logics of simple programs like bubble sort, fibonacci, palandrome, y r u choosing career in software etc.
    3. hr: usual hr questions like tell me about your self, talk abt anything in the room for a min. etc

got selected and hr discussed about salary 3LPA.. etc

Interview Questions

• for me it was .. after 10th u have taken bio in 12th(PCMB) followed by engg in Electronics and now choosing career in software. explain me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i was fresher so no negotiation. bond for 2 yrs which i agreed

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I have applied through employee referral. The interview was held in four ways , Written,Technical Managerial Round, Hr Round.The written test was quite easy only logical type. After clearing that round , i was move to Technical Round , it goes upto one hour interview after that managerial round happend , that was most toughest part for me totally new in Quiz but they ask logical quiz means once you listen properly you can solve that,I have cleared my MR round and HR said that telephonic will be on next day .It happend and i cleared the HR round. Offer letter come after 4 days and they told me the all selection criteria and come with required documents .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Dont be hesitate be confident ... that's the only key of success.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

Very challenging to get positive comments. Lot of filteration . From 2000 only 6 got selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing.. Gud freshers can readily take up.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

apti +technical+hr

Interview Questions

• how to place 8 king in 8*8 chess board such that no king cut their path.   2 Answers

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hassan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Hassan (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

there was a aptitude test,technical round,HR round.Aptitude round consisted of 15 questions,which had no options.Questions were easy.
    Selected candidates in 1:10 ratio.The selected candidates were called for Technical interview.The interview panel had one person. He asked both technical and managerial questions.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Mostly Puzzles, OOPs SQL Queries

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process is too good here. And they will check the depth in a very good manner before takhing on board. and its really good. If you are very much sound in logic you will get a chance here to work on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Freshers level

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

simple interview. they only cover the basics, be prepared with the basics of apti and technical and it is very easy to clear the interview. there are four rounds but the last round is only a formality. thechnical for ec students will be basics of c programming and digital electronics.