Exilant Technologies Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

2.7

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies.

Interview

The first skype call will be for the first round of technical interview, and then it will be followed by another skype call for the final round of technical.
Finally, the HR call will go for the final dicsussion

Other Interview Reviews for Exilant Technologies

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

I got a call through Employee referral. The interview was face to face. 1st round was technical round for which I was made to wait 2 hrs. The interview was for 1 hr. The interviewer was very friendly. Asked me, what I am comfortable in and he asked based on that. He made me write pseudo code for most questions. I had applied for java, j2ee. There were questions from core java, design patterns, Spring, Java script and SQL basic questions. Not much of J2EE i must say.

The 2nd round was a Managerial round for which I had to wait again for 2 hrs. He gave an overview of the company. Dint ask me any technical questions. this was more to find out if I had any concerns.

The 3rd round was HR..where I could not negotiate salary. It was fixed. Got less than expected. But, in hand we get more compared to other companies as there are no hidden costs.

Negotiation

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Worst. They follow the influence technique to hire the applicants. Only the reference from the management will be selected

Interview Questions

• None of the questions they ask will be relevant to your role   Answer Question

I hate working there

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Round 1 :
    Online test
    Round 2:
    F2F technical:
    Two came started interview with self intro.
    They are so old people, and the questions they asked very straight forward
    But while we answer they won't listen and not even they discuss about the question.
    Simply they will go to the next question and again the same situation. Over all interactive and I felt it as mechanical.

Interview Questions

• Bubble sort, DB indexing, Implementation of map, java8 features, spring transactions, spring exception handling, kafka architecture(as i mention in resume), redis commands, spring feature..   Answer Question