Exilant Technologies Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exilant Technologies Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Exilant Technologies

3.5

Team Lead Interview

Application

I interviewed at Exilant Technologies in July 2013.

Interview

Good communication from HR regarding the process. set up the interview quickly. Skype interview was done. Basic core java questions. 2nd round had more hands on situation kind of questions in Java,unix and performance tuning. Unix command for finding a file in a dir and renaming it.The HR did not communicate back the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Though my CV did not have splunk and GIT , I was asked questions on that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Exilant Technologies

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exilant Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was arrogant and got pissed off for asking a requirement twice. She did not have any professional decency. According to her if a question is asked twice then it must be answered properly. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Overall doubts and questions were not entertained.

Interview Questions

• Read an element from one screen and also read the values displayed under it in another screen. Then compare the values displayed with the database.   Answer Question
    • Difference between deferred defect and rejected defect   Answer Question
    • What is the agenda in retrospective meetings   Answer Question