Exl Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exl Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exl Service.

Interview

It took me almost two weeks to know the interview result. Only one round, met 3 people. First person ask me about my past experience and some basic questions regarding my experience, Second person asked me statistical testings. The last person is a VP and I was asked to explain how I reviewed credit risk models.

Interview Questions

• how to do normality testing?   1 Answer
  • The assumptions of regression model   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Exl Service

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exl Service (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

I had 5 interviews which was excessive for an entry level position.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exl Service (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Three to Four round process. First an online test conducted by cocubes, easy, more of a speed test, very easy for cat aspirants. Then the technical interviews where in 1st round they drill you with guesstimates and puzzles and little bit from your academics. In 2nd round, they give you hypothetical cases and look for your approach and 3rd round is more of a HR round.

Interview Questions

• tell me the total number of tube lights used in your college?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exl Service (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

There were just two rounds of interview. HR followed by Operations. HR round was very standard starting from education, experience etc. Operation or technical round was bit grilling ( which is common) Question were asked from previous experience and how do I co- relate my previous experience with the position applied for. SVP and VP took my technical round and it was more like healthy conversation instead of typical technical round of interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exl Service (Pune (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

easy interview process.
    first hr round followed by aptitude test than typing test should be 25 wpm with 96% accuracy and then ops round
    ops round basically ask about personal details,
    and previous experience related work
    it takes a day long interview procedure so be calm and have patience
    easy interview ever faced

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exl Service (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

At first you have to go there and show your ID card to take gate pass. And then submit your resume to reception person and you will get a form to fill your details like name, family details, education background and experience if you have. Then you have to submit it and after few minutes the HR will call you. There is four rounds of interview. First is HR, second essay writing and aptitude test , third is typing and ultimately you would have to face manager round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have fixed as per experience and for a level you hired.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exl Service (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through a Noida based recruitment firm. Initial interview was an in house interview at Noida sector-16. It comprised of English written test, telephonic round, followed by HR round. Next day at EXL Gurgaon centre - 14 had aptitude test, typing test followed by operations round.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in rotational shifts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exl Service (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

RBS Motor Claims process

Interview Questions

• Tell me any incident from your past wherein you proved yourself above others   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation as the company works strictly as per the rules and norms.

Associate Interview

Interview

5 rounds of interview
    good communication
    good in excel
    accounting knowledge
    typing skill
    hr round

Interview Questions

• relating to tax (both direct and indirect)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exl Service (Noida (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

First round HR, then written and after that pre HR Round then me jar round