Exova Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exova (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of Interview. Telephonic and face to face. The face to face interview was very specific and each line in the resume was read and asked about. I was also asked about Excel skills as this was an Administrative position.

Interview Questions

• Do you know advanced Excel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The overall experience was nice

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Exova (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

When I arrived for the interview, the manager allowed me to look over a copy of the interview questions and left the room for 10 minutes, so I could look them over and collect my thoughts and responses to the interview questions. Group interviewed by the operations manager and department team leader.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time from your past that describes when you took initiative.   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exova.

Interview

Interview was easy. They don't really check if you really know what you claim. Tell that you know as much as possible. Question are mostly technical. Some unrelated questions can be asked. Prepare to hear about advancement opportunities and raises but don't believe them. Overall easy interview if you can pretend to know everything and prepared to work for little money.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation.

Clerk - Pion Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Exova in May 2012.

Interview

Had several interviews. They present the company as being a global, progressive, market leader, but they are really a small minded, penny pinching bunch of misers that wring the last bit of of life out of their employees. Don't listen to what they say in the interviews

Interview Questions

• Show us in detail your biggest accomplishment with details of how much it saved your current employer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate with the company.

I Prefer Not to Specify Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exova (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very little technical / knowledge based questions. Mostly standard, terribly worded scenario / character questions. Interview was directly with a hiring manager. Offer was very poorly worded with no real info.

Engine Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exova (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2008.

Interview

Face to Face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple, depending on who you are dealing with.