Expedia Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Expedia Customer Service Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expedia (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2013.

Interview

Pass the supervisor interview and the manager interview your in. Answered questions in detail. Dress to impress. Speak clearly and answer questions in detail. Show that you are organized. Let them know you are flexible with time and willing to work overtime.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Expedia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Expedia (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2013.

Interview

I did not actually get an interview with Expedia however I had quite an experience. Recently they opened a Tier 3 customer service vacancy in Las Vegas, NV , me and one of my best friends applied. I have such a long experience with travel agencies for so long and specially in all the software and GDS travel systems that Expedia uses. All of those skills were demonstrated in the resume. I waited for any communication from their side but had none. Only my friend -who was also a previous subordinate of mine and has far less experience- got an interview and an offer and when I asked him he revealed to me honestly that he has a connection in the HR department who arranged it for him. I was so frustrated that I did not at least get that protocol regular courtesy email to tell me that they have reviewed my resume and chose to go with other candidates. After that experience I decided that I wont look for any opportunities in that company because the way their HR is handling their business does not make me comfortable working in such an environment.

Interview Questions

• Apparently you have to have a connection inside the HR.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Expedia (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2011.

Interview

Easy interview, handling skills are highly recommended, quick learning is required too.

Interview Questions

• How helpful are you going to be as a customer service representative?   1 Answer