Expedia Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Expedia Engineering Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expedia (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

I got the interview through a college career fair. I was asked to write code at the career fair, based on which I got a call for an interview the following day. I was told that there are basically 2 rounds, one was at my college and for the next they call you out to Seattle.

Interview Questions

• Find the largest positive contiguous sum in a given array of ints(positive and negative ints) in linear time complexity.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Expedia

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Expedia (Bellevue, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the person I was replacing (awkward) who layer sued for not receiving annual bonus..Two Managers, and another peer who talked about her Pharot the whole time.

A peer Manager admitted he liked me but wasn't sure if I was a good fit. I was hired and on a mission to prove him wrong..he became my boss and highlighted my success with improving the service levels in just a few months. My performance gave him the open mind to hire others with my similar background. Unfortunately, she became one of my bullies that was promoted and given training I was denied..(after the manager resigned abruptly) SMH..

Interview Questions

• How would you fix a fax machine   1 Answer