Expedia Group Market Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Expedia Group Market Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Expedia Group

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Expedia Group.

Interview

I have never seen anything like this before. I've applied through employee referral and only in 30 min. I've have received an automated e-mail saying they decided to pursue other candidates for this position. That's a joke.

Other Interview Reviews for Expedia Group

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Expedia Group (Seattle, WA) in October 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me to set up a video interview with the hiring manager. After that interview I was invited for a loop interview.
    I met with five people all of them very knowledgeable, however, one of the directors was rude and zero empathetic. It’s been a month since my loop and I still haven’t heard back from the recruiter. Not holding my breath for an offer, but a rejection email would be nice as I took my time to prepare for the interview. Ghosting candidates is not the best practice.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Expedia Group.

Interview

The process was very long. Several rounds. However, the interviews were fair. Behavioral based. Recruiting was a bit scattered. Long break in between interview with hiring manager and next interview(s).

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Expedia Group (New York, NY).

Interview

It's a long and repetitive process but easy questions. I had 3 rounds, a phone screen, in person interview with 3 people and then a Skype call. They pay well so I accepted the role. I negotiated successfully for more base.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Expedia Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Manager and had an online interview in one week and a live one on the following week. After that, it took around 45 days to receive the final answer. Meanwhile, every time I did a follow up with the HR Manager, he was available and honest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Expedia Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2/10 rating. The process was choppy, and communication was very bad.

Recruiter and hiring manager non responsive. Recruiter was very unprofessional in handling call and was asking borderline appropriate questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Expedia Group (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

6-7 rounds, the phone screen is important since if they don't believe you are in the range, I got the feeling you would be up-leveled to another senior role if available, or the process would end there

Interview Questions

• Describe the role you are applying for   2 Answers

Market Manager Interview

Interview

Got an email from HR, and the process (until the final round of interviews) took about 3 weeks. First interview is a screening call from HR, followed by a skype call by a manager, then a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Only during the last interview I was informed about requirements of the position that were not listed on the job description posted on Expedia Jobs website

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Expedia Group in November 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and it was a few weeks after until I heard back. I then had a phone interview with a recruiter from their home office mid-week. She followed up and scheduled a second phone interview with another manager on the following Monday. Shortly there after I was asked to meet with their team in person. I met with them twice in their offices. Everyone was outgoing and friendly. I met with several different team members and each had their own different questions and styles of interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions that were originally used by Microsoft. How would you sell hot chocolate to a guest in Las Vegas in July; why are manholes round?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Expedia Group (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Entire process took 7 months. HR phone interview, hiring manager phone interview, a set of 3 panel interviews, senior director skype interview, and astly another face to face interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Lots of analytical questions and sales driven questions.   Answer Question