Expedia Group Software Developer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Expedia Group Software Developer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Expedia Group

3.5

Software Development Intern Interview

Interview

Got called for an interview after stopping by their booth at a university career fair. Went to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, asked some questions about how the web worked. Asked how to reverse a linked list. Asked to design a task manager.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Expedia Group

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Expedia Group (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

The HR was very responsive in helping set up the interviews and very approachable. Just like any other competitive Technology companies, Expedia pays for lodging and food (limit up to $75/day). The interviewers are very reasonable people who genuinely want to help you succeed in the interview. They will nudge you in the right direction and help you get to the answer. That being said, the interview won't be easy. They will push you to think farther than you would otherwise.
    I had 4 interviews with a lunch break in my 2nd round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Give me 5 different ways of finding the median (middle element) of a linked list. For the sake of simplicity, assume the list has odd number of ints. Also mention the runtime for each.
      Follow up: What's the fastest way you could find the median? What is the runtime?
      Oh.. and yes, code your answer(s) in any language of your preference.   4 Answers

Negotiation

Since the position was for an internship: Salary - N/A but Expedia was quite flexible in changing start and end dates even at a shot notice.