Expedia E-Commerce Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

E-Commerce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Expedia (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted the next day for a telephone interview. Met with hiring manager for 1hr interview 1 week later. Had a 5hr long interview with co-workers, manager and senior managers, 1hr with each person. Then met with GM for 1hr after 2 weeks. Received an offer but declined. The process went extremely smooth, the HR recruiter was very professional and one of the best I ever dealt with. All the managers and team members were extremely friendly and cool.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience as it relates to e-commerce   Answer Question
  • What's your ethnic background and where did you come to Canada from?   Answer Question

Final salary that was offered was $5000 less than I had quoted to the HR recruiter. I was disappointed that a company that portrays itself as such a cool and progressive environment would undercut me lie this. Another reason why I rejected the job was that two of the interviewers asked me discriminatory questions about my race, religion and place of origin. That gave me a negative image of those employees and company.