Expedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2018

502 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expedia (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. A few days later, I was contacted again to set up a video interview with an Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to negotiate something and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Expedia (New York, NY).

Interview

One of the best and most efficient interviewing processes that I have been through. There were several interviews done through video conferencing. Each one was different and gave me an insight into the company - the culture, their HR set up and priorities. I can safely say that I got a first hand feel of what it would be to work at Expedia. And loved everything that I experienced!

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Expedia (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Manager and had an online interview in one week and a live one on the following week. After that, it took around 45 days to receive the final answer. Meanwhile, every time I did a follow up with the HR Manager, he was available and honest.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expedia in May 2017.

Interview

I got the video interview, it took me 2 hours to finished the interview. I applied online and they send me a link to the video interview just within 2 days. It's an intern interview, and it was May, so I guess that's the reason why it was quick to reply me.

Interview Questions

• What's the difficulty you meet in your life? How did you over come the difficulty.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Expedia in May 2017.

Interview

The office is nice. I was interviewed​ by 3 people. They were nice, but there were 2 situations in which they displayed unprofessionalism. First, when I was asked to name the SeaWorld parks, I only remembered the 3 in Orlando (forgetting Busch gardens and adventure island). At that moment, 2 of them looked at each other and visibly rolled their eyes, prompting the third who had asked the question to ask them what was up, they said "nothing". And lastly, when I went to shake their hands as I left, the third manage was too busy on her phone to do so. Fairly rude.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Expedia (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a pre-screening interview. It lasted approximately 40 minutes with a talent manager. She advised that I would receive a follow up email to schedule a two-way video intereview, but no message was receive

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to a fast paced environment?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about a 9-5 schedule?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Expedia (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

One phone interview with hiring manager, mainly to talk about the position itself and introduce yourself. Then 4 on-site interviews with the analytic team and partners the team is supporting in half day

Pricing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Expedia.

Interview

Horrible​!! The interviewers constantly looked on their phone and were disengaged!! They did not even know what they were looking for!!
    There was confusion on dates and times between hiring manager and recruiter!!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Expedia (Bellevue, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through referral. Received an email via recruiter to setup a phone screen. The phone screen went well. No difficult questions, 2 coding questions one math based and one on LinkedLists. I was called to an onsite interview loop a week later where I interviewed with 4 people. The questions were fairly easy, read up on Cracking the Coding Interview. Most were from that book.

Interview Questions

• NDA: Arrays, Trees, Linked Lists, Behavioral questions, SQL, Core Java.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Expedia (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Excellent. Had a great interview experience.
    Initial phone call and then was called for an in person interview. It was for 3 hours. 3 rounds of white board coding exercise. Most of the questions are on core Java, Strings and Arrays.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on Arrays and Strings as many suggested in here already. Array sorting,ordering etc..   Answer Question