Expedia Market Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Expedia (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Passed phone interview with HR and second interview. Third interview was only held by the hiring manager, there were no other people to witness the interview, an HR person or anyone, In order to avoid that the interviewer makes a choice purely based on personal preferences in regards to race/age/gender etc

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Expedia

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islington, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Expedia (Islington, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Countless interview - management asking the same questions - met more then 8 different heads of management. numerous phone interviews and face to face meetings. Tiring process. the interview process takes months to conclude.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths? what are your weaknesses? how did you find out about Expedia? How would you relate your skills to what we do? how many times do you read hotel magazines? what do you gain from outside info?   Answer Question

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Expedia (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a first interview with an HR consultant asking general questions about my sales experience and a few questions about account management and negotiation. After a couple of hours I received an email confirming I passed the first stage and I was requested to attend another phone interview with one of the managers. It could have been a manager from any department at any of Expedia offices worldwide. My interview was scheduled at 7.30am and lasted 30 minutes. I was asked to provide more negotiation examples and therewere similar questions to the first interview but with more details required.
    I was informed by the recruiter that pen paper and calculator could have been necessary however none of the questions asked required any of these.
    I passed the second interview and I was informed on the same day that I had been selected for a face to face interview with a senior manager at Expedia London. The interview lasted one hour.
    I was asked several questions about staff management and team performance assessment. Questions about a situation where I performed beyond expectations. Question about a particular project I managed delivering excellent results.

Interview Questions

• At the second phone interview: are you holding a pen in your hand? Sell it to me.   1 Answer